We at Apartments Six respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your personal information. In providing our services to you, we must collect personal information from you, and this Policy outlines how we treat your personal data.
What information will we collect?
We may collect all or some of the following from you or other members of your party:
- First name, last name, home address, date of birth, personal identification number, personal ID number or number of other identification documents, citizenship, email address;
- Data on your stay, including date of arrival/departure, information on your preferences for services, etc.;
- Credit/ debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date);
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements;
We collect the above-referenced data to process your booking, comply with the eVisitor registration of all guests, pay the tourist tax, and cater to your specific needs during your stay. We might also share data when local authorities request it (emergency services, etc.).
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When booking accommodation and purchasing other products or services;
- When sending inquiries and offering support either when you speak to us or by email;
What will we do with it?
We strive to ask for as little information as possible and stick to the minimum necessary to provide excellent service. Information that we collect is used to:
- Complete your booking with us and process payment;
- Manage your arrival/departure arrangements, send you notifications, and communicate with you;
- Register your stay in the eVisitor system as required by law or when needed to comply with laws and regulations;
- When required, we may need to disclose your information to legal authorities (emergency services, etc.);
- Occasionally contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events, or competitions.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at Apartments Six, Javorišće 6, 51262 Kraljevica or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request; however, we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a computer or mobile device when visiting a particular website or when opening a specific e-mail.
Cookies help the website remember your actions and settings for a certain period. Every time a user opens a page, the webserver can read the values previously saved in the cookies.
Which cookies do we use and for what purpose?
There are various types of cookies as explained below. At www.croatiapartment.com we use technical, functional, and analytical cookies.
Functional: These cookies are used to make it easier for you to use a website; For example, remembering your preferred language, and so on.
Analytical: These cookies allow us to analyze how our site is used, which helps us to improve the quality and content of the services offered.
Marketing: These cookies allow to send you specific messages, offers, and promotions. You have the right to stop receiving marketing cookies at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How can you manage cookies?
You can accept all or some of the cookies by clicking on the banner choices when you visit our website for the first time. Your choice will be saved. In addition, you can delete and manage cookies directly in your web browser. Here are links to the instructions of popular browsers Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Explorer. However, without cookies, parts of the website may not work properly.
Updates and Changes
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law, we encourage you to re-read this from time to time to be aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our website, brochure, and/or made available on request.